Bronx Park Community Centre
All one-time rentals except socials
Updated January 2019
Bronx Park Community Centre has a variety of different rooms to suit your needs for birthday parties, showers, meetings, socials and everything in between. We have provided some basic information on rentals below. For SOCIAL HALL RENTAL see the specific information sheet on SOCIAL HALL RENTAL.
For ALL rental inquiries and booking requests please contact:
Bronx Park CC Facility Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
All rental inquiries are on a first-come first serve basis. Be sure to inquire well in advance to reserve your preferred date.
General Rental information:
1. All rentals are on an hourly basis, and gst of 5% is added to all rentals.
2. Payment is due in full at the time of booking.
3. When making an inquiry for a rental please be sure to provide the following information:
Date of your event
Time of your event
The number of people who will be attending and name of room, if known;
4. The time booked for a rental must include the time you require for your set up (decorating, etc) and clean up. We do not permit early arrivals or late departures.
5. Bronx Park CC staff will set up and take down the tables and chairs for the rental* (with the exception of social hall rental). The renter is responsible for covering the tables when serving food and/or refreshments.
6. Certain restrictions on rental do apply and include the following:
ALCOHOL – you must advise the Facility Manager at the time of booking if you intend to serve any alcohol at your event. Specific policies and restrictions apply and the Facility Manager will discuss this in greater detail with you.
7. GYM Birthday Parties have access to our gym sports equipment (floor hockey, soccer, basketball, etc). Sorry but we do NOT allow bouncers of any kind in our facility.
8. We do not allow helium balloons, slime, sparklers, candles, (open flame), or confetti type sprinkles in our facility, no exceptions!!
9. All rentals have access to our shared kitchen facilities.
Bronx Park reserves the right to not book any event, at the discretion of the Facility Manager.
AVAILABLE ROOMS FOR RENTAL
Approximate SIZE RATE
Multipurpose Room Up to 100 people maximum $50 per hour plus gst.
The multipurpose room is suitable for a variety of events including parties, showers, dinners, meetings, and exercise/recreation classes* (contact the Facility Manager for rates, and insurance information). If you require some extra space the Hobnobs Café can be added to a Multipurpose Room rental, but cannot be rented on it’s own.
Creative Arts Room Up to 70 people maximum $30 per hour plus gst
OR 4 hours for $100 plus gst.
The Creative Arts room is suitable for a variety of events including parties, showers, dinners, meetings, and exercise/recreation classes* (contact the Facility Manager for rates, and insurance information for programs/classes). Alcohol is never permitted in the Creative Arts room.
GYM Gym capacity is 375 maximum Varies (see below)
*CHILDREN’S BIRTHDAY PARTY for up to 50 people – 3 hours for $105.00 including gst.
You have access to the gym sports equipment, and we will set up tables and chairs for seating, food and gifts for a maximum of 50 people. Extra time may be booked at a rate of $50 per hour plus gst. Alcohol is not permitted at children’s parties, no exceptions. Remember NO BOUNCERS allowed!
*SPORTS PRACTICE - the gym rents for $50 per hour plus gst for sports rentals. Availability is very limited.
*OTHER EVENT – for any other gym booking (not including socials) the gym rental rate varies, and depends on a variety of details including the number of people attending, the type of event, and the set up needs. Please contact the Facility Manager to discuss your event details. Please note that strict policies apply to the consumption of alcohol. Please advise the Facility Manager at the time of inquiry if you intend to serve alcohol.
Meeting Room 20 – 30 people $30 per hour plus gst.
Computer Lab 20 – 40 people $30 per hour plus gst
The Meeting Room and the Computer Lab are suitable for small meetings only. These two rooms are not rented for parties.
If you are looking to book the SOCIAL HALL – please see the information sheet for SOCIAL HALL RENTAL.
If you need more information or would like to discuss options or availability, please contact the Facility Manager at 204-667-5731 or Email: email@example.com